QA/QC Introduction :
The quality control department has all the necessary instruments for analysis the finished products, packing material and all other related material used. QC activities are managed through follows:
a. Pantone book: to proof the spot color for printing process
b. Colorimeter: another instrument to proof the color for printing
c. Thickness gauge: measure the thickness of material
d. To ensure mass production goods are exactly same as pre-production samples that confirmed by our clients before shippment.
1) Procedures / testing details
2) Incoming materials and components QC
3) In-process QC
4) Final test for the finished products
5) QC before shipment for three times
Our QC team is in charge of each step of production from product sample to bulk inspection before delivery,which personnel ensure the high quality products for our customers.QC system including all steps of production from material and component phase from to finished product steps:
1)Raw material control is the first part of importance to ensure product quality by buying fine raw silicone and rubber.
2) Prior-to-print and processing control will make sure that only the eligible products can be printed so that we will not waste time and cost. In this condition, we can supply customers more inexpensive products.
3) After-print control is to check out whether the products are well printed so that the products are eligible when they are sent to customers.
4)Before we package the goods ,Our quality control team will check the products one by one. 5) Before we ship the goods , We will take the photo to customer for refrence.
Contact Person: Mr. yang